iee ies - network development
IEEE – IES - INDIN Conference Series MOU
O3neida and the IEEE – IES have signed an MOU for O3neida co sponsorship of the INDIN series of IEEE-IES conferences. This MOU is in effect for the next three years. The next Indin conference will take place in Vienna in July 2007, co-organized by O3neida and the ICT institute of the Technical University of Vienna. Refer to the conferences section of this report and to the Indin’07 web page for further information:
- what are O3neida members contributing to INDIN '07?
- visability to the conference: CfP on our webpage;
- collaboration in the definition of the conference program;
- co-chairs for the two O3neida proposed tracks;
- co-chair for tutorials;
- co-chair for industrial day;
- two proposals for tutorials;
- two proposals for special sessions;
- activities proposed by the TC on Industrial Agents ( co-chaired by O3neida).
IES Technical Committee on Industrial AgentsO3neida is co-chair of this Technical Committee. The work plan for this committee includes several industrial automation related activities.
For further information refer to the TC web page:www.tcia.ipb.pt