WHAT'S NEW inside of O³neida
O3neida-IEC 61499 Booth at SPS/IPC/DRIVES 2012
- At SPS/IPC/DRIVES '12 (27-29/11/2012 in Nuremberg) there will be for the first time a booth dedicated to the IEC 61499 standard evolution and its adoption in various automation markets. All IEC 61499 users are invited to visit the booth and to contribute to the success of this initiative by providing info about their 61499 project activities and achievements. A demo wall will be available at the booth and space for posters, brochures/fliers will be available for rent.
IEC 1499 users interested in this initiative and willing to rent demo wall space are invited to contact Antonio Valentini, who coordinates this activity, at: email@example.com.
4DIAC – Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation
O3neida session at ETFA’11
- 2nd 4DIAC Users’ Workshop
- Applications of the IEC 61499 standard to the development of advanced manufacturing and HVAC control solutions
- IEC 61499 Current Status and Near Future Developments
- IEC 61499 in the Context of Smart Grids Applications
- CANopen in decentralized and distributed control systems
- ISaGRAF and IEC 61499
- Argument in favour of IEC 61499: System level design of automation systems